This is my 2nd card I am sharing using the stamp set called FESTIVE PHRASES. If you missed the first one, just click on the little picture below to check it out!
Here is what the stamp set looks like!
Back to todays card!
- THICK Whisper White card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Real Red, Emerald Green (to cut with Layering Squares Framelits)
- Gold Enamel Metallic Shapes
- See complete list of supplies needed to make this card below
- SUPER EASY PEASY CARD! But so BRIGHT & MERRY!
- IMPORTANT–you will want to use THICK WHISPER WHITE for the card base since there is not a lot of layers that cover the front! (you will love this cardstock if you have not used it before!)
- Stamp in Basic Black on scrap of Whisper White and cut out with Framelit
- Color the lightbulbs with markers
- Layer as shown
- Ink JUST THE LIGHT BULBS and stamp on card base as shown–color
- Assemble & add a couple enamel stars
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!