If you are still trying to figure out what to make for your Christmas cards this year, here is an easy one that is both BOLD and ELEGANT!
This stamp set does not look like much in the Holiday Catalog….I actually looked over it for a long time!!! But look at the beautiful card you can make with it! This would be an easy one if you have to make a lot!
Back to todays card!
This is how it opens:
- Cherry Cobbler Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ — scored at 1 1/4″ and 4 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler Scalloped circle (cut using Layering Circles Framelits)
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Stitched Circle (cut using Layering Circles Framelits)
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper: (2) pieces 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and (1) piece 1″ x 5 1/4″
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
For this card I have a tutorial that you can download and print. It has all the details and step-by-step instructions!
Do you like step-by-step tutorials like this? If so, make sure you sign up for my weekly email–I send 3-4 projects with tutorials every week out via email! Sign up in the right hand column! Just click on the little picture that looks like this:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!