I am back again with another card using the NIGHT OF BETHLEHEM BUNDLE. If you missed my first card with this bundle, just click on the picture below to go to that post!
This is what the bundle looks like:
Back to todays card!
- Night of Navy Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Merry Music Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Night of Navy
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Cut “city” out of scrap of Night of Navy
- Stamp Star using Crushed Curry directly onto DSP
- Don’t forget the inside–stamped with Night of Navy & Crushed Curry ink
- See end of post for complete list of supplies used
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!