This is my 4th card that I have created and shared using the Merry Cafe (combined with Coffee Cafe) Stamp Set. If you missed the others, just click on the pictures below.
We have gone from Halloween……to Fall………to Christmas….and now it’s Valentines!!! (or just love in general!)
If you already have the Coffee Cafe Bundle, make sure you pick up this set to go with it! The pieces all mix and match!
Back to todays card!
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Berry Burst: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Powder Pink, Vellum, Whisper White
- Whisper White 1 1/4″ Circle
- Berry Burst 1 3/8″ Circle
- Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding
- Stamp cup in Berry Burst on scrap of Powder Pink & cut out with framelit. After cutting, stamp hearts randomly in Powder Pink
- Stamp whipped topping in Crumb Cake on scrap of Whisper White & cut out with framelit
- Cut out lid from Vellum Cardstock using framelit
- Stamp “wrap” and words in Berry Burst on scrap of Whisper White & cut out with framelit
- Stamp straw in Berry Burst on scrap of Whisper White & cut out with framelit
- Assemble cup pieces
- Stamp “love is brewing” in Berry Burst on scrap of Whisper White and punch out with 1 ¼” Circle Punch
- Punch 1 3/8” circle from scrap of Berry Burst
- Wrap ribbon around and tie into bow
- Emboss Whisper White layering using Softly Falling Embossing Folder & Big Shot
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under Berry Burst layer, circle and coffee cup
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
CLICK ON EACH PICTURE FOR DETAILS
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!