Do you ELEGANT & EASY? If so–this card is for you. Gold embossing and black is so elegant!!!!! You can’t tell on the card, but the detailed star is cut from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and really makes this card gorgeous!!!!
This card is made using the Star of Light stamp set and Starlight Thinlits. This is what they look like:
Back to todays card!
- Whisper White Thick Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Gold Foil: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic Black: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- FOIL SAVING TIP: Cut the “solid” star out of the center of the Gold Foil layer. (sorry, should have taken a picture but forgot!) You will never see this “hole” in the layer and it saves your foil!
- Cut detailed star out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (sorry, picture just does not pick this up!)
- Adhere stars together
- Emboss greeting and “swirl” using VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder–don’t forget the Embossing Buddy!
- Adhere star to card front using dimensionals
- Don’t forget the inside–stamped in Basic Black
- See end of post for complete list of supplies used
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!