This is the second card that I have created using the Smitten Mittens stamp set. If you missed the first one, just click on the picture below.
This bundle is so darn cute! I have a ton of ideas–so make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss any of them!
Back to todays card!
- Whisper White Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Pool Party: scrap for mittens
- Scrap Whisper White for wood banner
- White Baker’s Twine
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- When cutting the mittens, also lay the “embossing” dies on the cardstock. They don’t cut, just emboss! (super cool mitten texture)
- White layer embossed using the Cable Knit Dynamic Folder–these are REALLY thick embossing folders and you eliminate one of the clear plates when putting through the Big Shot
- Greeting on the outside and inside is from the stamp set: SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS
Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! with some fun ideas and tips for using this bundle!
Don’t forget the inside:
What a cute baby card. Make in pink for a girl!
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!