I finally have a CHRISTMAS CARD with the stamp set I love!!!! Gotta tell you–this is SO ME!!!!
If you missed my other cards with this stamp set, just click on the pictures below to see those posts!
- Smoky Slate: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Shimmery White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Scrap: Basic Black
- I have a video showing how easy it is to watercolor these images. If you missed it, scroll down, I included in this post
- Make sure when watercoloring you use either Shimmery White or Watercolor Paper and Archival Black ink
- Greeting is embossed–if you don’t know how to heat emboss with embossing powder–ask me. I have a video showing how to do. Stamp/emboss on scrap of Basic Black and then punch out with 1 3/8″ Circle Punch and cut the bottom of the circle off
- Scroll down to see all the supplies needed to make this card
Don’t forget the inside. (I love the greetings in this set!!!)
Here is what this stamp set looks like:
If you missed the video showing how easy it is to watercolor, here it is:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the supplies needed to make today’s card. If you need to order anything, simply click on any picture to go to the online store.