Open your Holiday Catalog to pages 52-53 and look at this fun suite of products! From cards to goodies–you can do so many different things with these products! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog because I have several cards and some super cute “treats” I will be sharing over the coming weeks using these products!!!!
Let’s talk about todays card….
Spooky Cat is a bundle! So you can get the stamp set and this super adorable Cat Punch together at a 10% discount! And–check out this super fun DSP. LOVE the prints!!!!
- Basic Gray Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Spooky Night DSP: (2) 3″ x 3″ pieces
- Hat: Cut from DSP
- Basic Black: 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ and 1 1/4″ Circle
- Very Vanilla: 1″ Circle
- Black Vintage Crochet Trim
- Inside: Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside: DSP: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- See complete list of all products used below
- This card is so easy because some of the images are simply cut from the DSP. The “tree w/moon” is from this piece of the DSP
- You can cut (16) 3″ x 3″ pieces from the sheet to make this card, or others!
- The “hat” is also cut from a piece of the DSP
- Owl Eyes are Black Rhinestones!
Here is the inside! I HATE rats….but its just so cute on the bottom of this card!
As always, if you have any questions on this project–just leave me a comment! Or if you like it–would love to hear that too!
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!