Those that know me know that I NEVER MAKE HALLOWEEN CARDS! I just don’t! I am not opposed to Halloween, it just never interested me. BUT–this year is different. I totally fell in love with this SPOOKY CAT BUNDLE and could not refuse. And I have made several fun cards to share.
This is the second–if you missed the first, just click the picture below to go to the post:
Spooky Cat is a bundle! So you can get the stamp set and this super adorable Cat Punch together at a 10% discount! And–check out this super fun DSP. LOVE the prints!!!!
Let’s talk about todays card….
- Cajun Craze Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Spooky Night DSP: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Hat: Cut from DSP
- Black Cat: Punched from DSP
- Basic Black: 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Very Vanilla scrap
- Linen Thread
- Inside: Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside: Cat: Punched from DSP
- See complete list of all products used below
- This card is so easy because some of the images are simply cut or punched from the DSP. Cut a HAT and punch a couple of CATS
- Stamp and punch out the “word” cat
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and add with glue dot
- Easy peasy card!
Here is the inside!
As always, if you have any questions on this project–just leave me a comment! Or if you like it–would love to hear that too!
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!