The other day I shared my first card with this stamp set. If you missed it, just click on the picture below.
Let’s look at todays card again:
This one has a bit of a “fun fold.” The front of the card is a little shorter to add interest.
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 7″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Painted Autumn DSP: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Chocolate Chip: 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Soft Sky: 2 1/2″ 4″
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (for inside)
- Linen Thread
- Scraps: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Vellum
- Cut coffee cup from Cajun Craze scrap using framelit. Stamp the branches in Chocolate Chip as shown
- Stamp “wrap” and words in Chocolate Chip on scrap of Very Vanilla & cut out with framelit
- Cut out lid from Vellum Cardstock using framelit
- Stamp straw in Cajun Craze on scrap of Very Vanilla & cut out with framlit
- Assemble up as shown
- Emboss Soft Sky layer using Quilt Top Embossing Folder
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under cup
Don’t forget the inside:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!