Like I said in an earlier post–the SPOOKY CAT bundle is so dang cute!!! Usually I don’t make Halloween Cards–but this year I am having so much fun! My family will be shocked when they get them in the mail from me!
If you missed the first 2 with this bundle, just click the pictures below to see them!
Spooky Cat is a bundle! So you can get the stamp set and this super adorable Cat Punch together at a 10% discount! And–check out this super fun DSP. LOVE the prints!!!!
Let’s talk about todays card….
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Spooky Night DSP: 3″ x 3″ and 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pumpkins: Cut from DSP
- Pumpkin Pie: 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Very Vanilla scrap
- Linen Thread
- Inside: Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside: Pumpkins–cut from DSP
- Inside: DSP: 1″ x 5 1/4″
- See complete list of all products used below
- This card is so easy because some of the images are simply cut or punched from the DSP.
- Stamp and punch out the “word” cat
- Cut out a pumpkin from DSP
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and add with glue dot
- Stamp Owl–there are 3 different stamps!!!
- Body: Smoky Slate
- Eyes w/words: Basic Black
- Nose & Feet: Crushed Curry
Here is the inside!
As always, if you have any questions on this project–just leave me a comment! Or if you like it–would love to hear that too!
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!