I am back with another easy fun fold. Adding a “fun fold” to your card gives it an extra special WOW! But, as with all my cards, fun folds can be EASY PEASY!!! First, lets check out the short video showing you the fun fold card, and then I will share all the details.
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
And this is how it opens:
- Soft Suede: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (2 of these)
- Whisper White: 3″ x 11″ (score at 2″ and 6 1/2″
- Pool Party1″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Dapper Denim: 2″ x 1 3/8″
- Whisper White: 1 7/8″ x 1 1/4″
- So Saffron: scrap
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- Score 3″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White at 2″ and 6 1/2″ (this is for the inside)
- Scoring is simple when you use the SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOL! (if you don’t have this awesome tool, you NEED it)
- Stamp the INSIDE as shown
- Stamp the front panel as shown
- Stamp greeting on small piece of Whisper White
- Stamp again on scrap of So Saffron and cut out just “LIGHT.” Adhere over stamped image on Whisper White
- See video for tips to assemble!
Here are the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!