Today I have a couple of BLAST FROM THE PAST cards. These were originally posted a couple of years ago–but, since most products are still available I thought I would post them again.
The “words” are from a retired stamp set and the DSP is retired–but you can easily substitute something else!
I love fall cards–I love fall! Living in Michigan, I may complain a lot about the winter, but you won’t hear me complain about fall. The leaves are just starting to change, but by the end of the month it will be absolutely stunning here!
These cards are made using the VINTAGE LEAVES stamp set and LEAFLETS framelits.
Let’s look at the first one:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP: 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Soft Suede: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 7/8″ x 3 3/4″ (adjust for size of greeting used)
- Very Vanilla: scrap for leaves
- Linen Threads
- Lot’s of Dimensionals!
- Just stamp leaves and cut out with framelits
- Woodgrain Embossing folder was used (now retired) but you can substitute Pinewood Planks, or any other
- Wrap Linen Thread around “word layer” a couple of times and tie into a bow. Add to card with dimensionals
- Done–easy peasy card!
And here is the other card. Don’t want a “fall” card? Both of these cards would be made with GREEN LEAVES and be perfect for anytime of the year!
- Cajun Craze Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla: 1 3/4″ Circle + scraps for leaves
- Linen Thread
- Lots of Dimensionals
- After stamping the leaves, use a BLENDER PEN to “smear” around the color a bit. It makes the leaves look “colored in.”
- Emboss Crumb Cake layer with WOODLAND Embossing Folder
- Double the Linen Thread and tie into a bow. Adhere to card with Glue Dot
As always–I am here to help you with all your stamping needs! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything. NEED TO ORDER?? I would truly appreciate your support of my business by selecting me to be your demonstrator! It’s because of all my awesome customers that I can continue to share lots of fun stamping products!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!