I love when Stampin’ Up! designs products that work with things I already have!!!! The MERRY CAFE is the perfect example. I already had the COFFEE CAFE BUNDLE (stamp set & framelits) and then the MERRY CAFE stamp set came out in the Holiday Catalog. What I really love is that each of the 2 stamp sets has different pieces, but you can mix and match all of them to create the look you want!
Here is my first card, and I will be sharing the others I have made in the next few days! This stamp set covers all kinds of different holidays. I am starting with a HALLOWEEN CARD!
- Basic Black Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Scraps: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
- Foil Snowflake
- Very Vanilla 1″ Circle
- Basic Black 1 1/4″ Circle
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- Stamp cup in Basic Black on scrap of Pumpkin Pie & cut out with framelit. After cutting, stamp spider web in corner
- Stamp lid in Basic Black on Very Vanilla scrap & cut out with framelit
- Emboss words on scrap of Basic Black using Versamark and White Embossing powder. Cut out with framelit
- Assemble cup pieces and wrap Baker’s twine around and tie in bow
- Stamp “Par-Tea” in Pumpkin Pie on scrap of Very Vanilla and punch out with 1” circle punch
- Punch 1 ¼” circle from scrap of Basic Black
- Cut Foil Snowflake in half and adhere each half to backside of Very Vanilla layer
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under cup and Basic Black circle
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!