Today I have another quick and easy card for you using the LOVELY INSIDE & OUT BUNDLE. This card was really hard to get a good picture of because it just shines!!! The DSP is from the BUNDLE OF LOVE collection and has METALLIC GOLD in it–its so awesome!!! And then, a little bit of gold from a FOIL SHEET, and BAM–this card is shiny!
If you missed my other cards with this stamp set bundle, just click on the pictures below to see those posts!
- Basic Black Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Bundle of Love DSP: 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
- Gold Foil: Circle cut with Layering Circle Framelits
- INSIDE: Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut the “hugs” from a scrap of Basic Black using the Lovely Words Thinlit
- After cutting, cut again using a Layering Circles Framelit
- Cut the same size circle from the Gold Foil and adhere together
- Stamp “Sending You” in Basic Black on Very Vanilla & cut out using Bunch of Banners Framelit
- Tie bow in ribbon and adhere the “ends” to the backside of the DSP before adhering to card base
- Use dimensionals under the Gold Foil circle and the banner
Don’t forget the inside.
Here is what this stamp set and Thinlits bundle looks like:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the supplies needed to make today’s card. If you need to order anything, simply click on any picture to go to the online store.