I have another card today using the HALF FULL stamp set–MY FAVORITE in the Holiday Catalog. This card is watercolored like my first one with this stamp set–and YES, IT’S EASY!!!!
If you missed my first card, just click on the picture below to see that post!
And….if you missed the video showing how easy it is to watercolor, here it is:
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up. Just click on the title of this post to go to my website so you can view the video.
Let’s look at today’s card again:
Here is what the stamp set all includes
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Shimmery White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon
- White Baker’s Twine
- Video shows how to do the simple watercoloring
- Make sure when watercoloring you use either Shimmery White or Watercolor Paper and Archival Black ink
- Gingham ribbon is wrapped around and secured in the back with scotch tape
- After adhering ribbon, wrap Baker’s Twine around and tie into a bow
- Scroll down to see complete list of supplies used to make this card
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!