Clean…..crisp…..AND EASY! I just love the little flowers in the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and have used them on many different cards–it’s just not for BIRTHDAY’S! This is a wedding card and pictures just don’t do it justice. It’s so hard to take pictures of cards that are mainly white!!!
This stamp set is actually part of a bundle that comes with the Happy Birthday Thinlits–buy together and you save 10%. Lots of great images in this stamp set–don’t overlook all the different things you can use it for!
Back to today’s card!
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of white for flowers
- Super easy–my style!!!
- Emboss Whisper White layer using SWEETHEART embossing folder, then stamp “words” in the center using Basic Black. (words are from the LAYERING LOVE stamp set) I love that this embossing folder leaves the heart in the center of it!
- Stamp 3 flowers and cut out with scissors–BUMMER, not framelits for these! Make sure to stamp the leaves close to the flower and then cut out as one unit
- I stamped the “bold” part of the flower 1st using Powder Pink, then the “detailed” part on top in Berry Burst. Leaves are Lemon Lime Twist
- Make sure to adhere flowers with dimensionals–the MINI DIMENSIONALS work perfectly under the leaves!
- For the inside I used a greeting from the BETTER TOGETHER STAMP SET
- Stamp the greeting in Black and then a few flowers to coordinate with the front
- BAM–quick and easy!!!
I love hearing from you….make sure to leave me a comment if you like this project. Or–if you have any questions, CLICK HERE to send me a message.
Here is the list of products used on this card. Click on any of the pictures to shop online!