Don’t wait until the last minute….start making your Christmas cards early and it will be stress free! Take your time and enjoy creating. Stampin’ Up! has released an upcoming bundle from the Holiday Catalog early–you can order it now. And it’s so cute!!! I have several cards that I am going to share this month with this bundle, as well as a fun special for those of you who order it from me.
But, before we get on with today’s fun card, SAGE WEENIE has some words of advice (It’s Sage Weenie Wednesday!)
Just a little weekly fun with my grand-dog!!! On with stamping…..Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this awesome bundle:
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
This is what the stamp set and coordinating framelits look like–remember, buy as a bundle and you save 10%.
Let’s look again at the card I made using these and a few details….
- Crumb Cake card base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil: 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Whisper White: 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Garden Green
- Garden Green 3/8″ Stitched Ribbon
- To make the perfect squares, I used the Layering Squares Framelits. Stamp on a white scrap first, then cut to make sure it is perfectly placed in the center
- Deer is stamped in Chocolate chip, then cut out with framelit
- Trees are just cut from Garden Green scrap
- Adhere DSP and Silver Foil to card base
- Wrap piece of ribbon around and adhere the ends where they will be covered by the white layer
- Tie a bow and adhere over the ribbon with a glue dot
- Adhere white layer, trees & deer with dimensionals (use a mini dimensional for the deer)
Purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August and I have an early Christmas gift for you! 36 pieces of Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Click below to order your bundle today!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS