I am so excited to start this new series of videos teaching you how to make quick and easy fun folds!!! If you have followed me for awhile, you probably know that I don’t do anything hard….or messy…..or that takes very long! I am a QUICK & EASY stamper!!! However, that does not mean your cards have to be boring! And one way to get a BIG WOW with your card is a simple FUN FOLD…..just do something a bit different!
For today’s FUN FOLD I created a video for you. It not only shows how to do the “fun fold,” but also some great tips for stamping the flamingo and how to use the STAMP-A-MA-JIG!!!
Here is the video:
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
- Basic Black: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 5 1/4″ x 8″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 7 1/2″
- Scrap: Basic Black (for greeting)
- Flirty Flamingo: 1/2″ circle
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- Glitter Enamel Dot
- Using Oval Framelit, cut oval from center of front of Lemon Lime Twist card
- Stamp several leaves on front using using Lemon Lime Twist ink
- Emboss greeting on scrap of Basic Black using VersaMark pad and White Embossing Powder (if you don’t know how to do this, send me a message and I can send you a link to a video teaching how to heat emboss)
- Trim greeting as shown
- Add 1/2″ circle of Flirty Flamingo on left edge, and then a Glitter Enamel Dot
- Adhere over top of oval opening using dimensionals on each end
- Tie Baker’s Twine around right side of oval as shown
- Stamp “front” of white card–CAREFUL–opening of this card is on the right side!
- See video for tips on stamping the flamingo with the Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Stamp “inside” as shown
- Adhere white “card” inside Lemon Lime Twist “card” as shown
- Adhere Lemon Lime to Basic Black
Here are all the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS