I am back today with another video in my FUN FOLD CARD series. With my fun folds, I am also sticking to my motto: STAMPING MADE SIMPLE. Even fun folds can be simple, yet make your cards elegant and classy!
Here is the video showing this easy fun fold:
If you are reading this post in your email, the video might not show up–simple click on the title and it will take you to the website to view the video!
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
- Berry Burst: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at: 4 1/4″ and 1 1/4″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fresh Florals DSP: 1″ x 5 1/4″, (2) 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- White Circle: cut with layering circle framelits
- Berry Burst Scallop Circle: cut with layering circle framelits
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon
- Score cardbase at 4 1/4″ and 1 1/4″ and fold the small part back onto the front
- Attach DSP to front 2 panels, as well as inside left side
- Stamp greeting on circle and adhere to scalloped circle, then to doily
- Adhere this unit to the card front as show–making sure to only put adhesive where it will attach to the little front flap
- Stamp inside panel as shown and adhere
- That’s it–easy peasy!
Here are all the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS