I am back with another easy fun fold. Adding a “fun fold” to your card gives it an extra special WOW! But, as with all my cards, fun folds can be EASY PEASY!!! First, lets check out the short video showing you the fun fold card, and then I will share all the details.
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
- Lemon Lime Twist: 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Lemon Line Twist: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (inside card)
- Naturally Eclectic DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2″ x 5 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 4″ (inside)
- Scrap: Whisper White
- Tranquil Tide Bitty Bow
- Score larger piece of Lemon Lime Twist at 2 1/4″ (this is the outside card)
- Score the smaller piece at 2 3/4″ (this is the inside card)
- Stamp whole lemon and whole lime-punch out
- Stamp 2 leaves in Tranquil Tide–punch out
- Stamp (2) lime slices and a lemon slice–punch out with 1 1/2″ circle punch
- Assemble as shown
Here is a video showing some tips for stamping and punching the lemons & limes:
Back to the card…..
Here are all the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS