I absolutely love the COLORFUL SEASONS BUNDLE….but I found myself just thinking FALL CARDS when I looked at the leaves. Here in Michigan right now it is so green, so I decided to make a SUMMER CARD using the leaves. I did a very quick & easy watercolor on the leaves. Check out my video showing how to watercolor, along with a few other stamping tips!
I am also going to try to make more videos!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE VIDEOS WITH CARD TIPS!!! My focus is STAMPING MADE SIMPLE! Card making should be simple and that is what I love to share with you!
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up. Just click on the title of this post to go to my website so you can view the video.
When you purchase these products as a bundle you save 10%. Here is a look at the bundle:
Now, back to the card:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic Black: 1″ x 5″ (trim to size after punching and stamping)
- Garden Green scrap for leaf
- Linen Thread
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Video shows how to do the simple watercoloring
- Stamp larger leaves first. After stamping each one, simply go over to color in with an AquaPainter
- Don’t worry about staying in lines or filling in perfectly–you want a “watercolor look”
- Fill in with small solid leaves. Use AquaPainter to go around edges
- Gently add “speckles” using Black pad and stamp from Timeless Textures–BE GENTLE!!! You don’t want too dark!
- Not sure how to EMBOSS THE WORDS–CLICK HERE for my video showing how!
Don’t forget the inside!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS