Today’s video is a fun technique called FAUX METAL. The “metal look” is quite popular these days. This is actually an old technique from many years ago–but it was so fun to bring it back again!
If video is NOT showing in your email, just click the picture below:
Let’s take a look at the card in the video. I used the stamp set called ONE WILD RIDE. It’s a perfect card for that special man in your life!
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Basic Black: 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Basic Gray: 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Scrap of Shimmery White or Whisper White Thick
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
The video shows step-by-step how to create the faux metal pieces–it’s easy!
And don’t forget the inside:
Here are the products used on this card. If you’d like to make this card, just click on a picture to go to the online store and place your order!
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.