There has been so much buzz over this stamp set and punch, and unfortunately, once again it is sold out! But don’t worry, it will be back in stock in August. If it’s not on your wish list–put it at the top and be ready to order when available again. It is an absolutely delightful stamp set and punch combination.
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Night of Navy: 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Whisper White: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Crushed Curry Scrap
- 1/2″ Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Stamp (2) daisies on Crushed Curry using Crushed Curry ink–punch out
- Distress flower petals using Bone Folder
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy
- Stamp (3) leaves in Old Olive
- Adhere to Night of Navy layer
- Wrap ribbon around and tie into knot–attach to card base
- Attach Daisy using dimensional
- Add Gold Faceted Gem
In case you missed it, here is a video for a project using the Daisy Delight bundle that has a lot of tips in it for stamping and punching the daisy!
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Here are a few other cards I have already posted using the Daisy Delight stamp set. Click on the pictures to go to the blog post showing the cards and all the details:
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.