Need an easy idea for a birthday card that you can make for anyone?? This card is perfect. Use any colors and it’s perfect for young or old, male or female. Great card to mass produce and have several on hand and ready!
- Pacific Point Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ + scraps for scalloped circle
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ + scraps for oval, banner & candles
- Stamp “Eat all the Cake” in diagonal rows over white layer using Lemon Lime Twist ink
- Cut oval from white scrap using Stitched Shapes Framelits & scallop from Pacific Point scrap using Layering Ovals Framelits
- Stamp banner and “Happy Birthday” on white scrap and cut out with framelit (or scissors). NOTE: when placing “Happy Birthday” on your clear block, bend it a little bit to fit the curve of the banner image)
- Stamp candles on scrap in Pacific Point ink. You will need 6 of them. Adhere to back of banner using dimensionals, lining up 2 pieces for each to make “taller” candles. Trim pieces as needed to create different sized candles
- Attach candle unit to white oval as shown
- Stamp 3 flames on scrap by inking in Daffodil Delight ink, then, before stamping, roll the edges of the flame in Pumpkin Pie ink (rock & roll technique). Cut out and adhere to oval as shown
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.