It’s Masculine Monday–but today’s card could really be for anyone! It’s a card made with the stamp set called RIBBON OF COURAGE. At first glance, it looks like a set for “cancer” but I thought the ribbon and the “words” were perfect to send to someone in the military!
I know that many of you have this stamp set on your wish list, but today I wanted to share a card that maybe you didn’t think of.
Here is the inside, which also uses a “greeting stamp” that is in the stamp set:
I used a few other products, so make sure to check below to see everything I used.
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Real Red: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ + Scalloped Oval cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits + 1 3/4″ punched circle
- Night of Navy: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White: Scrap
The HEART BORDER on the bottom was made using a die from the MINI TREAT BAG THINLITS. And then, I added a few of the hearts that were cut out to the inside!
- Stamp the ribbon on scrap of Whisper White. IT’S ACTUALLY EMBOSSED! First ink your stamp in Versamark, then into the Crushed Curry pad. Stamp on the white, quickly also stamp “courage” in Black, then cover with clear embossing powder. Heat to melt powder.
- After stamping and embossing, cut out using a Layering Oval Framelit
- Cut a Real Red Scalloped oval and adhere together
- Using the “strip” of stars from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, cut the stars from the bottom of the Night of Navy layer
- Assemble as shown
- Stamp inside greeting on scrap of Whisper White and punch out with 1 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Assemble inside as shown
Here are all the products I used. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the online store and order anything you need if you’d like to make this card! (NOTE: I did not use the framelits on this card, however, if you purchase the stamps and framelits in a bundle, you save 10% on them)
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
- FREE CARD KIT with $50 purchase by June 10th. CLICK HERE for details.
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.