It’s HOT HOT HOT here in Michigan so I spent all day yesterday in my basement stamping with new products, trying to stay cool. This new stamp set and punch bundle was perfect to play with on this hot summer day! I just love the fun bright colors and I made several quick and easy cards with it. But you only get one today!!!
- Daffodil Delight card base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Wood Textures DSP: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Wild Wasabi & Whisper White scraps
- Stamp lime slice in Lemon Lime Twist and words in Basic Black – punch out with 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Stamp another lime slice, punch out and cut in half
- Stamp lemon slice by inking in Daffodil Delight, then use Crushed Curry Marker directly on the rubber (before you stamp) around the outside to darken the lime peel–then stamp. Stamp words in Basic Black – punch out with 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Punch out a whole lime from Wild Wasabi scrap. Emboss using Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Sponge Wild Wasabi ink around the edges of the side that has the dots pressed into it (you don’t want the raised dot side)
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under all punched pieces
- Apply Wink of Stella to all 3 fruit slices. If you want more sparkle, let the first coat dry, then apply again
- Tie bow in ribbon and adhere with glue dot
Can you see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella in the picture below? I think after using it on the fruit I will not be able to NOT USE IT! It’s pretty addicting, NOT MESSY, and so easy to add a sparkly touch!
Here is the inside:
This card was really fun to make…here is an up close picture of some of the fruit detail:
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.