This stamp set is so stinkin’ cute!!!! It is in the upcoming new catalog on page 48. When I saw it and read all the fun greetings I just had to smile!
As usual, my card is quick and easy. “Piggy” is watercolored using stampin’ pads and an AquaPainter. I just love these colors together!
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pink Pirouette: 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and scrap for circle
- Shimmery White: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and scrap for greeting
- Stamp piggy on Shimmer White square using Basic Black. Could also use Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor using ink pads and AquaPainter by squeezing the pads when closed to get ink onto the lids. Pick up ink with AquaPainter and color image
- Adhere to Basic Black layer
- Stamp greeting on Shimmery White scrap and punch out using 1 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Punch from Basic Black a circle using 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Adhere 2 circles together
- Emboss Pink Pirouette layer using Hexagons Embossing Folder and Big Shot
- Assemble card as shown using dimensionals under Basic Black layer square and circle
Here is everything used. THIS LITTLE PIGGY stamp set is not available until June 1, 2019. If you need to order any of the supplies I used, just click on any picture below to go to my online store. If you have questions, just ask!
THIS LITTLE PIGGY STAMP SET:
- Wood Mounted: item #143919, $28
- Clear Mounted: item #143922, $20
What do you think? Do you like this card? If so, leave me a comment and let me know!
May is a busy month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- All retiring tools & accessories are only available while supplies last. Click HERE to view products (many on sale!)
- Retiring stamp sets available until May 22, then only available while supplies last. Click HERE to view all retiring stamps.
- Save 10% on these retiring bundles. Click HERE to view them.
- Make sure to reserve your copy of the new catalog HERE
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping. BONUS: Select new products in the upcoming catalog can be part of this kit! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!
- NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE–EASTERN PALACE BUNDLE–purchase and get lots of free gifts from me! Click below for details!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.
COMING IN JUNE:
- New Catalog beings June 1st
- NEW VIP Customer Group–details coming later but I am super excited!
What a whirlwind life has been in May! Seems like somedays I forget where my home is!! I began the month traveling to Cedar City, Utah to attend Jami’s graduation. She received her Masters of Professional Communication degree. So very proud of my daughter and all she has done and who she has become! It was also very bittersweet as we left Cedar City afterwards. I have had one or both daughters attending school there for the past 7 years. It was like a 2nd home to our family. There have been many trips to Utah over the past years and as we drove out of town, I realized I just might never be back.
If you are ever looking for a place to travel, SOUTHERN UTAH is incredible. Over the past years we have visited and hiked in at least 6 different National Parks and several State Parks. The beauty is incredible and you will be awe struck! I honestly think it is my favorite spot in the whole United States!
Thank you Jessica for being the adventurous child of mine, who out of the blue chose to attend Southern Utah University. None of us had ever heard of it until you found it online and decided that is where you would go to school. I may have questioned you then, but am so grateful for your independent spirit that never holds you back!
Good-bye Southern Utah–you will always have a special place in my heart!