Today I have another simple card for you where DSP is the focal point. This is one of the reasons why I love DSP (Designer Series Papers) so much–you can make a really quick and easy card with it!
Are you getting excited for the new catalog….I think we should have a count down…..ONLY TWO MORE DAYS. I used several new products on this card:
- Delightful Daisy DSP (pg 189)
- Happy Birthday Thinlit (pg 213)
- Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon (pg 198) Also available in Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler!
- Pool Party Card Base: 11″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Delightful Daisy DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps of Daffodil Delight and Basic Black
- Delightful Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon
I cut 2 “Happy Birthdays” out and layered them together, just off a bit. This creates a lot of dimension and almost a shadowy effect.
DO YOU LOVE DSP? There is still time to get in on my PAPER SHARE. Tomorrow is the deadline! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Most of these products used on today’s card will be available beginning June 1st!
May is a busy month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- All retiring tools & accessories are only available while supplies last. Click HERE to view products (many on sale!)
- Retiring stamp sets available until May 22, then only available while supplies last. Click HERE to view all retiring stamps.
- Save 10% on these retiring bundles. Click HERE to view them.
- Make sure to reserve your copy of the new catalog HERE
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping. BONUS: Select new products in the upcoming catalog can be part of this kit! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!
- NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE–EASTERN PALACE BUNDLE–purchase and get lots of free gifts from me! Click below for details!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.
COMING IN JUNE:
- New Catalog beings June 1st
- NEW VIP Customer Group–details coming later but I am super excited!