I just can’t stop with the DSP–I love to make quick and easy cards and with the beautiful papers, it’s so easy. Today’s card is made using the FRESH FLORALS DSP and the new color: BERRY BURST!
I used several new products on this card:
- Fresh Florals DSP (pg 187)
- Lovely Words Thinlits (pg 214)
- Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon (available in all 5 new In Colors)
- Thick Whisper White Card Base: 11″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Fresh Florals DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps of Berry Burst and Basic Black
- Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon
I also used the LAYERING OVALS FRAMELITS. I will be doing a video on how I cut this out and how to layer these fun dies soon–so stay tuned! (hint–it’s easy!)
DO YOU LOVE DSP? There is still time to get in on my PAPER SHARE. TODAY is the deadline! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
TOMORROW IS THE DAY–the NEW 2017-2018 catalog begins at 1pm (Mountain Time!) TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FROM THE 2016-2017 CATALOG–don’t miss out on anything you still want!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.