It’s Monday so I have a MASCULINE card for you! The stamp set GUY GREETINGS has been around for a couple of years, and honestly, I never really liked it because I don’t like the “man” in it! I think he is “creepy!” OK–sorry if you like, just being “ME” with you! Anyways–I LOVE ALL THE OTHER STAMPS in the set!!!
Today’s card is QUICK & EASY, like most of my cards…..but it’s perfect for any guy!
- Basic Black: 11″ x 4 1/4″, score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ + scraps
- Whisper White: 5″ x 2 1/4″
- (Inside) Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4
Love this color combination!
- Randomly stamp shoes all over white layer in Crushed Curry
- Stamp Husband, Father, Grandpa and Brother in Basic Black. If using Clear Mount or Photopolymer you can put all 4 words on one clear block and stamp all at once!
- Stamp “banner” in Basic Black on scrap of Bermuda Bay and cut out
- Stamp “words” on scrap of Bermuda Bay and cut into a banner
- Use dimensionals under both banners when assembling
- Assemble as shown
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
Here are the main products used. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the online store and place an order.
Here is another card that is very similar–just used different colors:
Look how fun they look next to each other. Great example of just changing colors and how different a card can look:
It’s that time of the year again…..the NEW Stampin’ Up! catalog is coming! I would LOVE to send you a copy. BUT–you have to RESERVE IT! Click on the picture above for all the information to reserve your copy! HURRY–must reserve by April 25th to receive in May!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. You can order anytime by clicking below.