I have another masculine birthday card for you today–you asked for them–you got them! This card uses basically all the same supplies as the card I shared yesterday. (if you missed it, make sure to go back and look!)
I LOVE THIS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (DSP) It’s called MOROCCAN and is in the Annual Catalog. It’s perfect to make some fun masculine cards–or great for anyone!
But….where did those words come from???? Its’ the BIRTHDAY BRIGHT stamp set on page 13 of the Occasions Catalog–I am willing to guess you totally missed it! It’s designed to go with the Birthday Brights Card kit–but the stamps themselves are awesome! And they are SO MUCH BIGGER than they look in the catalog!
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″ + scraps
- Moroccan DSP: 4 3/4″ x 5″ and 3/4″ x 5 1/2 (for inside)
- Early Espresso: 4 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon
Great color combination for masculine cards!
- Stamp the words on Very Vanilla Scraps and cut into banners. Either use a scissors or the TRIPLE BANNER PUNCH works perfect!
- Attach DSP to Early Espresso layer.
- Wrap a piece of Dapper Denim ribbon around the front and adhere to the back (it’s not tied, just wrapped)
- Take a small piece of Emerald Envy ribbon and wrap around the Dapper Denim ribbon and tie into a knot
- Attach to card front
- Attach word banners using dimensionals
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
Here are the other 2 cards that I made using the same supplies. If you missed the details on these, just click on the pictures and it will take you to the post with all the information for that card!
Don’t all 3 cards look nice when together!
Click on any of the pictures to go to the online store to place an order. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If you place an order I have a free gift for you PLUS I will send you the new upcoming catalog!
IMPORTANT….TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST A CATALOG TO GET ONE IN THE FIRST BATCH I SEND OUT!!!! BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE–REQUEST ONE TODAY!