Time for another MASCULINE CARD! I always try to share one on Monday’s! And….there is a lot of DESIGNER SERIES PAPER ON SALE!!!! You know I love DSP, and use it alot…..and now, you can pick up my favorites at a great discount–but hurry–when it’s gone, it’s gone! The one I used on this card is on sale!!!!
I LOVE THIS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (DSP) It’s called MOROCCAN and is in the Annual Catalog. It’s perfect to make some fun masculine cards!!!!
As I like to do–LET THE DSP DO THE WORK!
But….where did those words come from???? Its’ the BIRTHDAY BRIGHT stamp set on page 13 of the Occasions Catalog–I am willing to guess you totally missed it! It’s designed to go with the Birthday Brights Card kit–but the stamps themselves are awesome! And they are SO MUCH BIGGER than they look in the catalog!
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Moroccan DSP: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Dapper Denim: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Very Vanilla scraps
- Linen Thread
Here is color combination on this card:
- Pretty self explanatory when you let the DSP do the work!
- You can use the DUET BANNER PUNCH or cut the banner with a scissors
- Very Vanilla square cut with Stitched Shaped Framelits–love this for added texture!
- Assemble as shown
- Put Dimensionals under the vanilla square and the “wish” banner
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
THESE ARE THE PAPERS ON SALE. All have limited quantities and are available only why supplies last. (at the time I wrote this, they were still available, but no promises how long they will last!
CLICK ON any of the pictures below to go to the Online Store and place an order. Stock up on these gorgeous papers at a great deal!