Happy Monday everyone! That means it is MASCULINE MONDAY and I have a super fun, quick and easy card for that favorite guy in your life. Whether he is young or old, this stamp set is perfect!
Just stamp the shirts and cut out with framelits–BAM–DONE!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 3/4″ x 5
- Real Red: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic Black DSP from the Neutrals Collection: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- scraps of Real Red and Whisper White
- Stamp shirts on scrap cardstock using Basic Black and cut out using framelits–that’s it–easy peasy!
- Assemble as shown!
- Don’t forget dimensionals………lots of dimensionals…..under both shirts and the circle!
This card could be for any occasion–just add the appropriate greeting on the inside: Birthday, Graduation, Special Day or ???
Here are the main products used. Click on any picture to go to the online store and order. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person! (If you are ready this post in your email, it will not show the supplies–click on the post title to go to my blog to see them)
It’s that time of the year again…..the NEW Stampin’ Up! catalog is coming! I would LOVE to send you a copy. BUT–you have to RESERVE IT! Click on the picture above for all the information to reserve your copy! HURRY–must reserve by April 25th to receive in May!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. You can order anytime by clicking below.