It is Wednesday so I have a video for you. Today I show you how easy it is to do a technique called REVERSE MASKING. This is a great technique especially when you are making cards to send through the mail because it is FLAT! There is no raised layers–so easy to mail with just one stamp!
Endless Thanks stamp set has been around for awhile, so you might just have it in your stash. It’s the perfect set for this easy dramatic technique.
Here is a short video showing you just how easy it was to make this card! What do you think? Give it a try and make sure to leave me a comment if you like the video. Make sure to subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel because I am working on creating more videos like this one. My hope is to do one a week–stay tuned!
(if you are reading this post in your email, the video will not show up. Click on the title of the post to go to my website to view the video)
Now, lets take a closer look at that card:
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Old Olive: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Black: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Watch the video to see how easy it is to do this technique
- Make sure to fill in around the edges of the mask really good. That is what makes it defined and stand out
- Stamp the center greeting first so that you can work around it
- Gorgeous Grunge “speckle stamp” used for the black dots–I love this look. It just adds that little special touch and changes the look so much
Want to make this card?? Here are the supplies you will need. Click on any of the pictures to place your order online (or email me and I can place for you)