Are you liking my WATCH IT WEDNESDAY videos? I have a huge list of ones I want to do, so I hope I can stay on this roll!
The Lift Me Up bundle is so fun and in this video I show a super easy trick for lining up the colored pieces of the balloon. After struggling to make a few cards, I figured out this super easy way to do it! Also, as I make this card in the video I share some of my “everyday” tips for card making!
(if you are reading this post in your email, the video will not show up. Click on the title of the post to go to my website to view the video)
Now, lets take a closer look at that card:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Soft Sky: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Cut out the clouds from Whisper White then embossing using the Softly Falling embossing folder to give texture
- Stamp the small balloons in Versamark and emboss using White Powder.
- Classic Label punch is perfect for the greeting
- SEE VIDEO for tips on creating the large balloon!
Want to make this card?? Here are the supplies you will need. Click on any of the pictures to place your order online (or email me and I can place for you)