DO YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE AN ARTIST???
I have to start by telling you a little story. About a year ago I was determined to branch out and learn something new, so I took some watercolor classes. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I felt like an idiot with my lack of talent. People always tell me I am so creative…..well, creative does NOT mean artist! I was a huge failure trying to learn to watercolor.
So, back to what I do best, and have done for over 25 years….STAMPING!
But the cool thing is, there are simply things, that ANYONE can do, to make you FEEL LIKE AN ARTIST!!!! Seriously, NO ARTISTIC TALENT NEEDED!
Here is a short video showing you just how easy it was to make this card! What do you think? Give it a try and make sure to leave me a comment if it looks easy enough for anyone!
Now, lets take a closer look at that card:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 1″ x 5 1/2″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Watch the video to see how easy it is to get this look!
- Watercolor paper works best for this technique
- Make sure it is good and dry before you stamp the black outline on top!
- Stazon ink works best on Watercolor paper–make sure you re-ink the pad often for nice dark images
- Don’t press too hard when adding the “speckles” or it will overpower your image
Want to make this card?? Here are the supplies you will need. Click on any of the pictures to place your order online (or email me and I can place for you)