Today’s card and tutorial is similar to many of the cards I make. I love to make the focus of the card Designer Series Paper (DSP) and then just add a greeting. For this card I also added a flower that was made using the Botanical Builder Framelits.
OK–true confessions…..I had kinda forgotten about these framelits, but I am so glad I hauled them out again. Do you have them? When is the last time YOU used them??? If it’s been awhile, grab them, a greeting stamp and some DSP and make this quick and easy card!
Do you like to download and/or print out tutorials? If so, make sure you sign up for my NEWSLETTER–I send out 3-4 tutorials every week in my email newsletter (sign up in the right hand column) It looks like this:
Now, back to today’s card……..
- Start with a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is the overall size you want. On this card it is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut the DSP approximately in half. I don’t measure, I just eyeball because it does not matter where you cut
- Flip one piece of the DSP over revealing the backside. Adhere both pieces to the card front showing the 2 different prints of the paper
- When I use Baker’s Twine, I like to double it to make it a little “thicker” and also a little bit more on the bow
- The Botanical Builder framelits work perfect to create flowers with your colored cardstock–quick and easy!
Want to make this card? Here are the supplies that you will need. You can click on any of the pictures to be taken directly to the store to place an order. Or, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.