It is Thursday so I have another tutorial that you can download and save or print. Today’s card and tutorial uses the Beautiful You stamp set and the watercolor pencils. Have you tried them yet???
If not….you have to. They are so easy and they make you feel like an artist–not to mention they are quick and easy to color with!
Do you like to download and/or print out tutorials? If so, make sure you sign up for my NEWSLETTER–I send out 3-4 tutorials every week in my email newsletter (sign up in the right hand column) It looks like this:
Now, back to today’s card……..
- Card base is a notecard that comes as a package of notecards and envelopes. These are perfect for quick little cards to make someone’s day with
- Use either Watercolor paper or Shimmery White Cardstock when using watercolor pencils and AquaPainter
- Make sure to use a permanent black ink when watercoloring so that it does not smear. I have found that the ARCHIVAL BASIC BLACK works the best.
- Front of notecard has a 3 1/2″ x 5″ piece of Designer Series paper–its the same size as the front giving a different look than “layering”
- Don’t forget the dimensionals (stampin’ crack as I like to call them!)
Want to make this card? Here are the supplies that you will need. You can click on any of the pictures to be taken directly to the store to place an order. Or, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.