This is how I love to stamp……I get an idea and then I make several cards all using that basic idea. It’s how I can make cards so QUICK & EASY! That is why the “subtitle” of my website is STAMPIN’ MADE EASY! It truly does not get any easier than this!!!
I was inspired for this idea by a video from Stampin’ Up!, so I wanted to share it. It’s basically the same idea, my cards are just a little different! So first, let’s look at the set of cards that Stampin’ Up! created:
And here is the video showing how easy these cards are:
In the video they use the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is a Sale-a-bration item: CARRIED AWAY. This is one of the items you can get for FREE through the end of the month when you order $50.
CARD SUPPLIES (these are the supplies to make the 12 cards in the video by Stampin’ Up!)
- (3) Mint Macaron Card Bases: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- (3) Watermelon Wonder Card Bases: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- (3) Smoky Slate Card Bases: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- (3) Peekaboo Peach Card Bases: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- (12) Carried Away DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4 + (12) 3/4″ x 4″
- (12) Whisper White: 3″ x 3 1/2″ + (12) 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White & Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
After watching the video from Stampin’ Up!, I wanted to create a set of cards with products I already had, so I changed it up a bit, but same general concept. All basically the same, just different colors and different words! One of the things I absolutely LOVE about this set is the WORDS in it. Perfect for so many different occasions!
CARD SUPPLIES (to make all 6 cards)
- (6) Crumb Cake Card Bases: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- (6) Brights Designer Series Papers (various colors): 2″ x 5 1/2″
- (6) Basic Black: 3 1/8″ x 3 5/8″
- (6) Whisper White: 3″ x 3 1/2″ + scraps for balloons and word banners
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
DO YOU LIKE THE LIFT ME UP BUNDLE????? If you purchase it from me (plus a little more to equal $50) by March 10th, you can get a FREE CARD KIT to make 8 cards! HURRY DON’T MISS OUT!
Here are the supplies to make the 6 cards I shared above. Click on any of the pictures to go to the online store and place your order. Do so by the 10th and get the card kit for FREE!