Men like to receive cards too, especially when they are feeling a little down. But bright flowers and pretty pinks just don’t cut it when making masculine cards.
We often forget about these guys, and how we can make their day by sending a smile through the mail or placing a card in a special place for them to find.
The SENDING THOUGHTS stamp set in the Occasions Catalog is perfect for those special men (and women too!) And I absolutely love all the words in this set. I think I might just “wear these stamps out” the way I have been using them so much. The best part–there are words for both inside and outside of the card!
Making cards does not get any easier than when you combine the words with some awesome Designer Series Paper, otherwise known as DSP in the Stampin’ Up! world.
When I first saw this paper in the Occasions catalog, I only thought about using it with the stamps they show with it in the catalog. WRONG–don’t get stuck looking at just the products together that Stampin’ Up! puts together. This paper is AWESOME!
If you like this card, make sure to HOVER AND PIN IT! (if you are reading this in an email, you will need to click on the title of the post to go to my blog to PIN IT)
- Just layer some DSP with some cardstock, add words, and BAM–quick and easy card!
- DSP size: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Delightful Dijon: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic Black card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- When using dark cardstock, make sure to put a layer in the inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Add some DSP on the inside layer too! This piece is 4″ x 1″
- “I’m Here For You” was stamped on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla and cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, then layered over another circle cut with the Laying Circle Framelits
- Use the Triple Banner Punch for the little piece underneath the circles
- Don’t forget dimensionals–a must on all cards that I make! I have them under the banner piece and Basic Black circle
Here is another card using all the same products that I showed last week. CLICK HERE to read all the details about this card.
If you have any questions about this project, make sure to contact me. I am here to help you with all your stamping questions and needs!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If so, I would be honored to be that person. Contact me if you need any of the current catalogs, need help with anything, or if you’d like information as to how you can get 20% (or more) off of all your Stampin’ Up! purchases!
Here are most of the products that I used to make this card. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the online store and place an order.