This is the third card in my series using the SENDING THOUGHTS stamp set and the URBAN UNDERGROUND Designer Series Paper. This paper is perfect for those masculine cards that you struggle with. Just add some colored cardstock and some words–and BAM–quick and easy guy card!
Here are the other cards I have posted already in this series. Click on any of the pictures to go to the post with the details for each of the cards.
This stamp set is a MUST HAVE–the words are fantastic. And the best part–there are words for outside your card and inside your card!
And look at this gorgeous Designer Series Paper (DSP) It’s perfect for any occasion when making masculine cards. Make sure to stock up on it while it’s available because we don’t always have great masculine paper that is good for any occasion and making quick and easy cards!
If you like this card, make sure to HOVER AND PIN IT! (if you are reading this in an email, you will need to click on the title of the post to go to my blog to PIN IT)
- Just layer some DSP with some cardstock, add words, and BAM–quick and easy card!
- DSP size: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Basic Black: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Delightful Dijon card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- When using darker cardstock, make sure to put a layer in the inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Add some DSP on the inside layer too! This piece is 1″ x 5 1/4″
- “Hugs. Prayers. Love” was stamped on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla and cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, then layered over another square cut with the Laying Square Framelits
- Don’t forget dimensionals–a must on all cards that I make! I have them under the Basic Black square
If you have any questions about this project, make sure to contact me. I am here to help you with all your stamping questions and needs!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If so, I would be honored to be that person. Contact me if you need any of the current catalogs, need help with anything, or if you’d like information as to how you can get 20% (or more) off of all your Stampin’ Up! purchases!
Here are most of the products that I used to make this card. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the online store and place an order.