Here is the final card in my Masculine series using the SENDING THOUGHTS stamp set and URBAN UNDERGROUND DSP. All the cards were so quick and easy to make and perfect for those men in your life.
Here are all 4 of the cards that all used basically the same products:
Click on any of these small pictures to go to the post with all the details of that card:
If you like this card, make sure to HOVER AND PIN IT! (if you are reading this in an email, you will need to click on the title of the post to go to my blog to PIN IT)
- Just layer some DSP with some cardstock, add words, and BAM–quick and easy card!
- DSP size: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Basic Gray: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Smoky Slate card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- When using darker cardstock, make sure to put a layer in the inside: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Add some DSP on the inside layer too! This piece is 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Greeting was stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White and cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Don’t forget dimensionals–a must on all cards that I make! I have them under the greeting square on the front
If you have any questions about this project, make sure to contact me. I am here to help you with all your stamping questions and needs!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If so, I would be honored to be that person. Contact me if you need any of the current catalogs, need help with anything, or if you’d like information as to how you can get 20% (or more) off of all your Stampin’ Up! purchases!
Here are most of the products that I used to make this card. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the online store and place an order.