Sometimes there is a stamp set that just does not grab my attention right away…..and then I play with it!
The first thing I did with this stamp set & thinlits was just created shirts……I felt like I was running a SHIRT FACTORY. And then, once I had a pile of shirts, I just started creating cards.
4 of the cards that I created are for the April Card kit……yep–you are getting a SNEAK PEAK. All the details will be posted tomorrow as to how you can get this card kit for FREE with an order. Kit will also be available to purchase. (make sure to come back tomorrow for all the details!)
Besides the sneak peak, I have this super cute card to share today with the stamp set!
- Whisper White Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White layer: 5 1/4″ x 4″ + scrap for collar
- Pool Party Scalloped Square: cut with Layering Square Framelits + scrap for banner
- Smoky Slate Square: cut with Stitched Shaped Framelits
- Melon Mambo DSP from Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- Embossing Whisper White Layer with Confetti Embossing Folder and adhere to card base
- Stamp shirt on DSP and cut out with thinlit
- Stamp color on scrap of white and cut out with thinlit
- Stamp banner on Pool Party on scrap and cut out thinlit
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under the shirt
- Don’t forget to add a couple of Rhinestones–adds the extra special touch
Here are the main products used on today’s project. Click on any picture to view online or to place an order. (if you are viewing this post in your email, these pictures do not show up–simply click on the title and it will take you to my blog to see them!) Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? If so–I would be honored to be yours!