Today’s project is another set of cards that made by just changing the colors. It’s the exact same layout and design, and each card only uses ONE COLOR plus black. Super simple!
The stamp set is called BUTTERFLY BASICS and I also used the coordinating thinlits. This was a bundle a couple of catalogs ago, so I am thinking many of you have it. Dig it out and use it again! If you are like me, when you get something new you use it a ton, then put it away and there it sits!
I challenge you to dust it off and use it again.
- Whisper White Case Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Colored Cardstock Layer: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Linen Thread
- Cut the butterfly out of the whisper White layer first, to make sure any of the stamping does not get onto the butterfly
- After cutting it out, stamp the images as shown.
- To get the different shades on the ferns, I first stamped off on scrap paper then stamp a couple of times without reinking
- Bow: I doubled the linen thread to make it a little thicker. After tying the bow, I adhered with a GLUE DOT
Want to make this card? Here are the supplies that you will need. You can click on any of the pictures to be taken directly to the store to place an order. Or, contact me and I would be happy to place an order for you.