The Cake Crazy stamp set is super fun, AND EASY! You can use to make quick birthday card for young or old, male or female–just change the colors! This is a 2-step stamp set, making it super quick and easy to get the 2 different colors!
DO YOU LIKE THIS SET? If so, you can get a fabulous CARD KIT for FREE when you place a $50 order with my by March 10th. With this kit you can make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) And, you even get the envelopes….so they are ready to send to family and friends!
If you like this card, make sure to HOVER AND PIN IT! (if you are reading this in an email, you will need to click on the title of the post to go to my blog to PIN IT)
- Pick and 2 coordinating colors
- Build the cake from the bottom up
- Card base is THICK WHISPER WHITE–I think this is a necessity when making cards that do not have a full layer on the front. It’s nice and thick and will easily hold any layers you put on top
- “Birthday” is punched out using the CLASSIC LABEL PUNCH then popped up using dimensionals!
- The 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon is one of my favorites because it’s so thin and easily ties into bows or knots. It just adds a nice little touch to the card
- Dimensionals are used under the Melon Mambo layer so it lays nicely on top of the ribbon
Here are a couple other super cute projects using the Cake Crazy stamp set made by Stampin’ Up! This set is in the OCCASIONS CATALOG is only available until May 31st. So if it’s on your wish list, make sure to order soon. Its a great versatile set for making quick and easy birthday cards. I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it!
If you have any questions about this project, make sure to contact me. I am here to help you with all your stamping questions and needs!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? If so, I would be honored to be that person. Contact me if you need any of the current catalogs, need help with anything, or if you’d like information as to how you can get 20% (or more) off of all your Stampin’ Up! purchases!
Here are most of the products that I used to make this card. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the online store and place an order.