it’s so fun!!!!!!!
You see, I used to be a bartender–many, many….many years ago!
This reminded me of those days–I could create all different kinds of drinks!!!!
Here is today’s creation….
It’s a great masculine card. I don’t know about you, but I always struggle with masculine cards!
(can’t they just get flowers too!!!)
This card is super simple–the “two-step” stamps make it easy peasy!
- Whisper White Card Base: 11 x 4 1/4
- Black DSP (from the Neutrals DSP Stack): 2 x 4 1/4
- Basic Black: 3 7/8 x 3 3/8
- Whisper White: 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 (& scrap for banner)
- Burlap Ribbon
- Stamp the “mug” first, then fill it up with the beer!
- Dimensionals under the Black layer
- Staple adds fun dimension
- This is an EASY PEASY CARD!
If you have any questions about this
project, or any of the supplies–just let me know. I am here to help
you with all your creative needs.
DON’T FORGET MY NOVEMBER SPECIAL!
Shop in my online store and use the HOST CODE: C4G7V6VR and I will send you an awesome tutorial with detailed instructions for 25 different Christmas cards!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be yours!
Contact me to get copies of the current catalogs plus a great “new customer” offer just from me!