Have you heard about the NEW CARD KIT PROGRAM I am starting for Demonstrators?
If you’d like more information what these card kits are like, CLICK HERE for the original post with more information
Card Kit Program for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators
I am always asked by demonstrators how they can purchase the card kits and/or instructions for the card kit projects. Up until now, I have not made them available….but, after 10+ years, I have decided to give it a try!!!
What You Get
- Each month you will receive the card kit of your choice (remember, I offer 2)
- PDF instruction sheets and access to the videos’ for both of the kits.
How It Works
- This is a 6 month subscription program–Cost is just $15 per month (this includes the shipping) You will be automatically billed each month
- On the 1st of the month you will receive an email showing both kits so that you can pick the one you want. Email will also include a complete list of supplies you will need to complete the projects
- You will need to let me know by the 5th which kit you want
- Want both kits? No problem, each month you can add on the 2nd kit for a nominal fee
- Kits will be shipped approximately the 20th of the month. At that time you will also receive an email with links to the PDF documents and video’s
Why Would You Want These Kits?
Are you a “hobby” demonstrator just looking for more creative ideas? It’s fun to have everything pre-cut and ready to create with! Along with the step-by-step instructions and videos
Are you a “business” demonstrator and want help planning your classes? Use these ideas as a monthly class with your customers–all the designing, planning and instructions are done for you–all you have to do is duplicate the “card kit” for your class attendees. Or pick and choose different projects for your other events
How To Subscribe
As a demonstrator, you can duplicate the instructions for your local/live classes and events. Please do not post any of the projects on-line or use for on-line classes–only for local/live events. (instructions will not be watermarked so you can feel comfortable sharing with your local customers)
These PDF files and video’s may not be shared with other demonstrators–please refer them to me if they are interested in purchasing. Do not post to your downline website, Facebook Group, etc…
- Photo’s of projects may be not posted in public forums or social media platforms
Are you on the Klompen Stampers Demonstrator Team?
- Watch for a separate “team” email with information as to how you can get the card kits and instructions!
If you have any questions, please contact me!