It’s week #2 of my GIFT CARD HOLDERS…..I have 5 more to share with you this week!!!
Here is todays–lot’s of glitz and glimmer!
Scored Borders Plate, and then cutting along the scored line.
If you missed my ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD INSTRUCTIONS, click here for 5 different downloadable instruction sheets!
To make the decorative tag, I used:
- 2-1/8″ wide strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock
- 1-3/8″ wide strip of Silver Glimmer paper
- 1″ wide strip of Whisper White strip of cardstock
On the white, stamp your image, then trip the sides using the Decorative Label Punch as shown.
Adhere using dimensionals to 1-3/8″ strip of silver glimmer paper, then
trim glimmer paper to size using the same side of the Decorative Label
punch as you used for the Whisper White piece.
Adhere using dimensionals to 2-1/8″ strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock,
and trim to size using the other side of the Decorative Label Punch (as
- Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- Coastal Cabana 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim (130024)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Simply Scored Borders Plate (126192)
- Envelope Punch Board (133774)
- Seasonal Sayings Stamp Set (W: 131937 / C: 128009)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Coastal Cabana and Whisper White Cardstock
NOVEMBER SPECIAL……everyone who places an order on-line goes into a
drawing for a FREE Big Shot (or $99 in products of your choice!)